Milkit Tubeless Compact Service Kit - Simple and Clean
The idea for Tubeless Compact Service Kit was born during a mountain bike trip in the middle of nowhere around Moab, with a flat tubeless tyre due to dried out sealant.
A problem that those of you that ride tubeless will understand. The product development engineer and addicted mountain biker Pius Kobler decided to do something about it and invented Milkit. The service kit measure and refills sealant without deflating the tyre and it valves have a rubber flap that prevent sealant for filling and blocking the valves. The syringes make sure that you know exactly how much tyre sealant you need without the hassle of breaking the bead. Clean and easy!
- Fast: measures and refills sealant without deflating the tyre
- Clean: rubber flap prevent sealant from filling and blocking the valves
- Simple: clean hands and easy to use
- Reliable: rider will always know exactly how much sealant is needed
1. Screw out the milKit valve core: no air is lost
2. Insert the milKit applicator through the valve to measure the sealant in the tire